Monday, January 21, 2008

Thing # 8

RSS is faboulus Allows you to keep track of all new blogs a person write or changes in a website.
I already had my RSS account with bloglines.
I keep track of Alan November's blog an Miguel Guhlin.
Is the best way to know the new trends for technology educators.
After seen the Spring Branch blogs.
I think I will RSS that place too.
But I have really mixed feelings. I wish anybody in my campus could use any of these technologies.
If you want to keep informed, is not other way that have a RSS account.
Surfing on the web can take you 24/7 and still not get the most recent information.
Librarians should keep themselves informed about everything and RSS is the only way to do it.
Had you read The World is Flat?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_world_is_flat

2 comments:

VWB said...

Could you hot link the World is Flat article so we can get to it easily. Thanks!

VWB said...

thanks!