Monday, January 21, 2008

Thing # 7

I read about Google Notebook a few months ago, and I was curious to use it.
Today I use it and make my notes about Digital TV.
I am planning to buy a new TV and I want to be sure I buy the best option and be sure is ready for the change in February 2009.
I decided to wait a little bite until March this year that TV's will be labeled with SDTV (Standard) EDTV (Enhanced) or HDTV. I don't think I need to go all the way to a high definition.
I am not sure about the way to access my notebook. But here is the link.

http://www.google.com/notebook/#b=BDQTrIgoQwLv0wvki

I entered again today (July 4th 2008) my notes are still there.
A student can start a research in one computer and save their notes in google notebook and retrive their notes another day in any computer.
Interesting idea when you don't have a flash available. Also helps becuase save life links

No comments: