Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thing # 23

If you don´t see thing 21 is becuase I had spent 1 hour already and hasn´t upload my movie.

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
Podcasting, and the blogging. I am planning to start a blogging with a teacher and her students from Puerto Rico.
How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
Evey year I go to at least to technology conferences, and all the knowledge that I receive stays in a folder or in my dreams becuase I don´t have more people to share and work in a project, but I think now I will have somebody interested.
Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
That I still need to learn another 1,00,00 things.
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
More communication among the participant, I think I only have 2 comments in my 23 things.
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Yes SURE
How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
Exiting new learning and new ways to teach your content.

1 comment:

Librarian Peggy said...

I agree with you that technology conferences are wonderful but the 23 things gives us "hands on experiences" exploring all of the available technology. I just seem to run out of time each day!